The worst day for a patient and their family isn't the day they are diagnosed with cancer. It is the day when they are told there is nothing left to try; that the treatments available won’t work. This is why we believe cancer research is so incredibly important - To take away that day.
At Qualtrics EMEA we’re not wishing for a cancer free future, we’re planning to invent one. With our cancer research partner Breakthrough Cancer Research we aim to fund a three year research programme harnessing the immune system to eradicate cancer - no matter where it is located in the body. We are particularly focused on those cancers which have not seen any improvement in survival for over 20 years.
We are on a mission to find a cure for the most difficult to treat cancers and we are asking you to join us.
There are 5 ways to get involved:
· Donate €5 and dedicate it to someone (5 for ________)
· Share our video & campaign with at least 5 people
· Become a #5ForTheFight Fundraiser – Run, Walk, Swim, Cycle, Shave..
· Volunteer 5 hours of your time to the campaign
· Share 5 ideas to help raise funds, change patients lives or spread our message
We are asking you to help us save the people who cannot be saved today.
“Don’t just wish for a cancer free future, invest and invent one.”